Keyscan Upgrade Program
Helping Keyscan access control investments continue to pay off well into the future.
Keyscan access control systems have shown far greater longevity and performance than the 7-year industry average for access control systems.
However, modern technology and operating system advancements now outpace legacy software and hardware. Even though legacy systems continue to function, these advancements may result in challenges when maintenance or repairs are required.
Transition to Keyscan Aurora is the solution
Three key benefits with a system upgrade:
Greater Integration Options
Improved Flexibility, Efficiency and Longevity
Increased Data and Personal Security
Keyscan Aurora is affordable and functions with newer operating systems. Aurora offers a host of features and benefits that legacy access systems simply cannot match.
- No performance-limiting governors
- No recurring fees
- System VII migration tools
- Free technical support
- Modern user-friendly interface
- Support for advanced reader and credential technologies
- SQL Express 2012 10GB database (Upgradeable to full SQL 2012 or 2016)
- Multi-threaded communication structure
- Optional module expansions for enhanced services
- Multiple credential assignments
- Up to 10 assigned groups per credential-holder
- Support for 45,000 (up to 90,000) credentials
- New event management capabilities
- New time zone management
- Web browser-based client
- New software development tools